I hit the jackpot when Shannyn assigned me Erin from Savvy Beauty. She sent me lovely samples and not one, not two, but THREE full sized products! Thanks Erin!
I have never fallen victim to the sucky sample swap that’s why every time I see the opportunity, I pounce. This time is no different.
For all of you that have no idea of what a Sample Swap is, it’s when you swap the samples sized products you have and never used with someone else. I have never coordinated one but the ones I have participated in have always been light heart’d and fun.
So you all want to know what was in my box????
- Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream (sample)
- Olay Regenerist (sample)
- Kellett Clarifying Acne Treatment (sample)
- Senna Mineral Eyes Shadow Trio in Cocoa Nudes (Full size)
- Avon Glazewear Intense Lip Gloss in Crimson (Full Size)
- Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel (sample)
- Comodynes Hydra Tanning Face Moisturizing Summer Glow (sample)
- Comodynes Urban Cosmetics Self-Tanning Intensive & Uniform Color Tanning Towlette (x2 samples)
- Mark. Got the Goods Multi-Benefit Foundation in Light & Light-Medium (2 samples)
- Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Midnight Cowboy & Crush (2 samples)
- Urban Decay Urban Defense Tinted Moisturizer in Halo, Bodyguard, & Bulletproof (3 samples)
- Pur-lisse Pur~Lip Comfort (Full size)
- Perfume Organic in Urban Organic (sample)
So that’s 15 samples and 3 full size products! Total Jackpot!
What are some of your favorite types of samples to get?